Are you a restaurant owner struggling to increase your profits? Do you find it challenging to get more customers, increase repeat purchases, and encourage your existing customers to spend more with each visit?
If so, you’re not alone. Many restaurant owners face these challenges, especially in a competitive market. However, there’s a proven way to overcome these obstacles and grow your restaurant business: a simple, effective restaurant marketing system.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Grow Your Customer List
The first step in this marketing system is to grow your customer list. The more customers you have, the more opportunities you have to generate revenue. Here are some ways to do it:
- QR Codes Everywhere: We’ll generate QR codes you can put all over your restaurant tables, inviting your customers to opt-in for amazing deals.
- Import Leads from Your POS: Names, phones, and emails on your POS are pure gold. Import them into your growth system once a month and automatically ask them to join your loyalty program, starting with your best offer.
- Google Review Management: Get more reviews on Google. Our system can automatically ask everyone who has purchased to leave you a Google review. It also makes it easy to respond to these reviews. This is probably the easiest way you get new customers in your doors and ultimately on your list.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads: We’ll create a funnel with an offer and a way to collect names, phones, and emails. We can use Facebook Messenger, lead forms, or a landing page. Even if they don’t buy anything, they are officially loyalty members when they respond to your ad and will get your texts weekly.
- Bonus Features: Web Chat Widget and Missed Call Handling: We’ll add a web chat widget to your site that collects names, emails, and phones and doubles as a Bot that answers questions Frequently asked questions like “Are you open today.” We’ll provide you and your staff with a mobile app where they can quickly answer any other more complicated questions that come in through text, email, GMB, FB, or IG. This app will also handle any missed phone calls for you as well. This can add up to a treasure trove of new contact data that we can ask to opt-in to your loyalty program.
Step 2: Reactivate Your List as Often as Possible
The second step is to reactivate your list by reaching out to your contacts with enticing offers to either make a purchase, keep you top-of-mind, or move on. Here’s how our system works:
- In-House Loyalty System: For a restaurant, the best way to do this is with an in-house loyalty program. Most loyalty programs are third-party; customers don’t know what they get from it and typically don’t want to install another app. We generate as many different offers as possible (15 – 30) that we will promote to loyalty members each week (or as often as you feel comfortable with) via text messages and email to keep them coming back. When we run out of offers, we start the process over (that’s why we need as many as possible). Loyal members now see real value in the program, and you start getting them to try different things on the menu that they would not have tried otherwise. That’s how you get them to buy more things and buy more often.
That’s all there is to it. It’s a one-two punch. Marketing does not have to be complicated or expensive. Notice how everything ties into growing your list and then reactivating your list. Nothing is left to chance. The best part is we will do this all for you as part of our EZMS Restaurant Growth System.
We simplify your marketing so you can focus on what you do best: running your restaurant.
Our service costs $497 per month and may just replace any other marketing campaigns you are currently running.