You just created a brand new EZtransition email address but you really like Gmail and you want to keep using it. No problem, Gmail allows you to add multiple addresses as aliases that you can reply from. The video and instructions below explain how to do this.
Step 1: Add an address you own
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the "Send mail as" section, click Add another email address.
- Enter your name and the address you want to send from.
- Click Next Step.
- Enter the SMTP server and the username and password on that account.
- Click Add Account.
Step 2: Confirm the address
- Sign in to the account you added.
- Open the confirmation message you got from Gmail.
- Click the link.
Step 3: Change the "From" address
- In the message, click the "From" line. (If you don't see this, click the space next to the recipient's email.)
- Select the address to send from.